The core abilities
The core abilities required for a student by the curriculum of the Department are listed below.
1. The student may have basic knowledge of finance theory and practice.
2. The student may have advanced knowledge of finance theory and practice.
3. May have analysis and application ability of finance.
4. May have the ability of communication with people or co-workers.
5. May have basic ability to use computer and develop independent response to problem-solving.
6. May have professional ethics and well attitude for work.